The following links may be helpful resources:
- LeadingAge Ohio - A nonprofit organization representing nearly 400 nonprofit long term care organizations located throughout Ohio, as well as those providing ancillary health care and housing services.
- LeadingAge - Health, Information, Government, Long Term Care Organizations, Gerontology, News Sites, Politics, Reference Resources, Affiliated Sites, and Miscellaneous.
- iCareGiver.org - A website providing educational materials and resources for caregivers and their families.
- The Eden Alternative - The Eden Alternative, a powerful tool for improving quality of life, has the potential of remaking the experience of aging and disability across America and around the world.
- Presbyterian Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (PAHSA) - PAHSA provides and encourages networking and educational opportunities among its members, and to interpret the ministry of its members to the Presbyterian Church (USA) and others.
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) - The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has approximately 2.4 million members, 11,100 congregations and 14,000 ordained and active ministers.